- August – Hot, hot, hot!
- July – New Digs… And a Visit from The Getty!
- June – Shumla Turns 20… and Receives Congressional Recognition
- April/May – Shumla Goes to Washington
- March – Great Bones
- February – Can’t Stop. Won’t Stop. Alexandria Update!
- January – A Lifetime Achievement Award and a new blog
- December – Meet Taco… and help us meet the match!
- November – Rock Art Recording in the Digital Age
- October – Smells like molasses, tastes like soap…
- Aug/Sept – Excuses, excuses
- July – The Adventure Begins…
- June – Fingers Crossed!
- May – Final Endowment Gift Means New Start
- April – Liquid Nitrogen, Blow Torches and Plasma
- March – On Location from Vancouver
- February – Support from National Geographic!
- January – We’ve Got Chemistry
- December – Oh, Christmas Cactus
- November – A Possible Dream
- October – A Good Cry
- September – Introducing the Alexandria Project
- August – Here’s to New Beginnings
- July – The Adventure of Science
- June – Together We Can Do So Much…
- May – Seeing with New Eyes
- April – Shumla Ventures into “Groundbreaking” and “Illuminating” Territory
- March – Something Incredible is Waiting…
- February – Painter’s Secrets Lead to More Questions
- January – Cutting-edge Technology Leads to Discovery
- January – eNews FLASH – YOU DID IT!
- December – Happy Holidays and Bittersweet Farewells
- November – So much to be thankful for
- October – It was a dark and stormy weekend…
- September – New Shumla Scholars and Shumla’s Showing at TAS
- August – Doing What We Do BEST!
- July – The Fabulous Four and Taming the Beast
- June – Meet Shumla Again for the First Time
- May – Shumla Scholars Soar!
- April – Shumla’s Jet-setting Staff
- March – Meet Our New Executive Director
- February – Shumla South of the Border