Your gift goes directly to support our research and education programming.
When you support Shumla, make sure to find out if your employer will match your gift.
We welcome corporate sponsorships and corporate community fund donations.
Planned and Asset Giving
You can support Shumla now and into the future through gifts of assets, life insurance beneficiary designations, will or living trust bequests, etc. Contact us and we’ll work with you to make it easy to give.
The Alexandria Project is the most ambitious project Shumla has ever undertaken. It will move the needle on the preservation and study of this, the North American Archaic library of murals, in a big way. To complete four-year project, we must raise $3,000,000.
- $500,000 – January 2017 – June 2017 – Six months preparation, including the Alexandria Project Pilot
- $2.5 Million – July 2017 – July 2020 – Three years of intensive field work
- $500,000 – July 2020 – December 2020 – Six months follow-up and final data processing
How can I help?
- Donate now! Every gift moves us closer to our goal.
- EVEN BETTER – Make a four-year pledge! We have launched our Alexandria Project Pledge Drive to build the funding foundation for this important project.
- Do you know of a foundation who would be a good match for funding this project? Email us at email@example.com.
- Do you work for a corporation who would like to sponsor our project? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shumla welcomes volunteers who would like to help in our documentation, research, stewardship, education and administrative operations. Join in the hard work and fun! At Shumla, it’s one and the same. E-mail us to find out more about volunteering.
For correspondence or for mailing a donation, please use the address below:
Shumla Archaeological Research & Education Center
P.O. Box 627
Comstock, TX 78837